Book a Long Island Photo Booth Rental for Your Class Reunion
Are you planning your high school class reunion this year and need ideas for entertainment? Let Ovation help you when you choose to book a Long Island photo booth rental for your class reunion.
Planning a Class Reunion
It can be challenging to plan a class reunion for several reasons. The first obstacle that many people encounter is obtaining all of the classmates contact information. When you graduate, many people marry or move away, so it can be a bit of a challenge to contact everyone to invite them to the reunion.
The following are some class reunion planning tips:
- Select a date that fits your schedule
- Be sure it is not around a holiday to avoid schedule conflicts
- Choose an appropriate theme for the reunion decorations and attire
- Find a reunion location that works with the date you have scheduled
- Plan your menu and find a catering company or restaurant that will accommodate your needs
- Collect your classmates’ contact information
- Send out invitations
- Keep track of RSVP’s for a final count for food
- Select the right entertainment for your group
- Purchase party supplies
- Contact the restaurant or catering company for a final head count for food
Make Your Long Island Class Reunion Exciting With a Long Island Photo Booth Rental
One of the best ways to help spice up your class reunion is to provide fun and unique entertainment. This ensures that everyone will stay for the duration of the party and not get bored with having small talk. This provides a new and super fun way to reconnect with your old classmates.
How to Book Your Long Island Photo Booth Rental
When you know that a photo booth is the right entertainment option for your class reunion, Ovation Photo Booth Rental is here to help you. Here at Ovation, we will provide you with a helpful photo booth attendant who will help your guests make fun memories and photo favors they can take home. Contact Ovation today to book a Long Island photo booth rental for your class reunion.