NYC Bar Mitzvah Party Ideas (Hint: Rent a Photo Booth in NYC)
Are you daydreaming about an awesome Bar Mitzvah celebration this year? Maybe you find yourself looking for new and exciting NYC Bar Mitzvah party ideas. (Hint: Rent a Photo Booth in NYC)
NYC Bar Mitzvah Party Ideas: Planning Tips
In years past, Bar Mitzvah celebrations were much more conservative and subdued than what you may be used to today. Bar Mitzvah parties after the ceremony now have become more elaborate in recent years. Your son will expect the party to be exciting, unique and entertaining for his friends.
Here are some planning tips to keep in mind:
- Include your son in the planning
- Your idea of fun may not be the same as his idea for a good time, so make sure there are no surprises
- Coordinate the dates of the ceremony and celebration
- Compile a guest list
- Choose a location that will accommodate the size of your group
- Purchase invitations
- Include the location of both the ceremony and the celebration
- Send them to the guests
- Collect RSVP’s
- Plan a menu with the restaurant or catering company
- Finalize the menu when you have a final number of guests who will attend
- Find entertainment that is appropriate for all ages
- Photo booth rentals are perfect entertainment for all ages
Rent a Photo Booth in NYC for Bar Mitzvah Fun
Photo booths are unique since they are able to provide a fun time for each age group. When you decide to book a photo booth, your son, his friends and your relatives will all enjoy it. Each guest can take home a photo party favor and your son can bring home a photo CD or scrapbook of pictures to keep.
How to Rent a Photo Booth in NYC
Ovation Photo Booth Rental will provide your Bar Mitzvah celebration with a 4 hour rental. The booth comes with a friendly attendant who will be there to help your guests use the photo booth and make sure the photo booth is in proper working order.
Contact Ovation today to rent a photo booth in NYC and for other NYC Bar Mitzvah party ideas.